BIOGRAPHYEugene Kuznetsov — Orbita Capital Partners
General Director at Orbita Capital Partners, managing company of Rosatom’s venture capital fund Digital Evolution Ventures.
Authorized representative of Singularity University in Russia.
Innovation expert, futurologist
- Since 2009, Kuznetsov has held leadership positions at the Russian Venture Company; in 2016, he served as its Acting General Director. In 2017, he headed the Subsidiary Funds of the Russian Venture Company, successfully carrying out their restructuring.
- At the Russian Venture Company, he was engaged in the development of the venture market, supporting and training venture fund teams, searching for startups and accelerating their development. He also launched the National Technological Initiative.
- Kuznetsov was a member of the Boards of Directors and Investment Committees of funds with the participation of the Russian Venture Company, and initiated a number of significant invesments in Russian technological companies.
- Between 2007 and 2009, he headed the Foundation for the Promotion of Science, Education and Healthcare, which carried out several national campaigns for social sphere development.
- Between 2002 and 2007, he served as Managing Director at Imageland Edelman Russia, carrying out large-scale projects to develop companies and markets, promote them on the Russian and global markets, and remove administrative barriers.
- Between 2015 and 2016, he headed the author group which developed the
National Innovation Report, commissioned by the
Kuznetsov is a member of the Expert Council of the Presidential Grants Foundation, the Government Expert Council, the Agency for Strategic Initiatives’ Expert Board, and the Presidium of the Council for Foreign and Defense Policy.